• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pets classfied bunn in doncaster??

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
:(

rabbit free to good home only one huge male rabbit kids lost interest in him no cage included as couldnt find one big enough so he is in makeshift run in the garage collection from doncaster

Contact dawn mace
Tel 01302721592
City doncaster
County south yorkshire

I just rang and spoke to a lady about him.

he is 2.5 and has spent the last year in their garage :(

She doesn't know what breed he is but she said he is enormous, grey and lop eared. he is not neutered or vaccinated. He is good with her children.

I'm not sure I really should but will be up that way tomorrow so could get him :? Why do I keep torturing myself by looking on these websites??

I suggested she post him on rabbitrehome....

If you have room for him you should go get him. A lot of people dont relise how big some buns get and is that what happened to her?and if hes that huge he cant be a childs pet..surely???? :?

Angie65 said:
Watch out he isn't pregnant :shock:

:lol: :lol: I picked up Audrey the rex from freeads on sunday and interogated her old owners about whether she could possibly be pregnant as was worried after what happened with yours!

If you have room for him you should go get him. A lot of people dont relise how big some buns get and is that what happened to her?and if hes that huge he cant be a childs pet..surely????

I do just about have the room with keeping him in the house away from my fosters but its the cost issue really...will have to get him neutered etc....and although i have my own house I am at uni so am not well off :?
Like a lot of people on here, I can't help but want to help them all though, even though it may not be the most sensible thing to do.

Well now i know about him I'll try and help him...

mandy said:
Angie65 said:

:lol: :lol: I picked up Audrey the rex from freeads on sunday and interogated her old owners about whether she could possibly be pregnant as was worried after what happened with yours!

If you have room for him you should go get him. A lot of people dont relise how big some buns get and is that what happened to her?and if hes that huge he cant be a childs pet..surely????

I do just about have the room with keeping him in the house away from my fosters but its the cost issue really...will have to get him neutered etc....and although i have my own house I am at uni so am not well off :?
Like a lot of people on here, I can't help but want to help them all though, even though it may not be the most sensible thing to do.

hi mandy i will be looking for 2 males (large) and cold possible take him but just not at the moment as i dont think my nerves can stand another resident at the moment, but give me a few weeks!

bunnylove said:
mandy said:
Angie65 said:

hi mandy i will be looking for 2 males (large) and cold possible take him but just not at the moment as i dont think my nerves can stand another resident at the moment, but give me a few weeks!

ok, thanks. I wonder if he is that large though...could just be a podgy dwarf lop :lol:

mandy said:
bunnylove said:
mandy said:
Angie65 said:

ok, thanks. I wonder if he is that large though...could just be a podgy dwarf lop :lol:

probably is mot of the people who come to view the rescue buns say dwalfs are large :shock:

Back