• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it my Imagination or Have the Last few Day Been...

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....TERRIBLE for so many people who have lost a beloved Bun?

:cry: :cry:

I Know we all have to go through the pain of bereavement at some stage, but recently it has been with fear and trepedation that I look at Rainbow Bridge.

To ALL who have lost a Bun recently I send a cyber hug as I know that words dont really help...

:cry: :cry:

Janex

I can't look at the rainbow bridge section - the 1 time I di I was absolutley howling and crying for about an hour :cry:

I know what you mean jane :cry: :cry: I absolutly dread going on there now :cry: I was crying so much that I couldn't write on each and every one the other day, but I will do when I get brave enough to go back on there ( gosh that sounds so selfish :oops: :cry: )
It makes me so sad to think of all those hearts that have been broken :cry:
I don't know what going on at the bridge over the past couple of months, but so many of our precious buns were needed for some specail reason I'm sure.

I noticed that too :cry: :cry: I always hate going on the Rainbow Bridge section as it always makes me so upset... it's horrible that so many hearts have been broken in such a short time :cry:

Back