• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How big are your adult mini lops?

Rogue

Banned
Bram seems to have grown quite a bit in the last week, so I wondered what size she may end up at, and what age she should stop growing? Does anyone have a nice picture of a grown up mini lop for me to compare her to? My last rabbit was a French Lop cross so he didn't end up quite so big as a French Lop, but was still pretty huge and weighed a tonne!

pic002.jpg

Baily weighs 3& a half pounds,Photos can be decieving so this was a good one because you can jugde the size of him bt the rossette. Trouble is lots of pet breeders mix there breeds up so you may have a bigger rabbit.The standard weight for a mini lop is not over 3& a half pounds.They are fully grown at six months i would say. val

i guess Dusty's not a mini lop then, he was titchy tiny when we first got him (from a petshop :shock: before we knew better :oops: ) they said 'oh he won't grow much more' hes not just over 5lbs!

Back