• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats happened to my siggie?

I had this problem as well and it seems that if the image was moved this happens. :oops: :roll: :cry: To the best of my knowledge...I never moved mine

Looks like a problem with Photobucket. Log into your account & copy across the image information again.

It wasn't done in my photobucket...should I PM the person who did it for me? or do you think they have deleted it and I should ask someone else to make me a new one?

I think they must of deleted it. Bit selfish/ignorant doing that without asking you, they should have realised you were still using it! :roll:
I think it'd be best to make a nice new one :D

If you've got a picture of it somewhere, save it to your harddrive and upload it to your own account. The person who made it might have thought you'd already saved it and uploaded it yourself, so may not have realised you were still using the link.

Back