• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever wonder...

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
What your rabbits would look like if they were human? :oops: :lol:

Or am I the only person who thinks about this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you feeling alright? :lol: :lol: Well they say owners of dogs come to look like their dog. :lol:
I shall give this some thought and try and put a human face to George.

Sorry this made me laugh so much :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm being laughed at! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It just popped into my head when I was thinking about how ditzy and insane Daisy is :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: .

I often think about what thier voices sound like?

And if I had 3 wishes one of them would be that all animals could talk to us, would love to take my cats down the pub, sit in the pub garden and discuss life etc ......

My mates laffed at me when I told them ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

mine do talk in my dreams :oops: :oops: :oops: chico the chinchilla sounds a bit like a high pitched speedy gonzarlez ( cartoon mouse) :shock: :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Yes i always think that about my animals!! :lol:

And what kind of hooman personality wise they would be!

Not thought about Bram as a human, but my horse has a human personality and "body" in my head :lol: . He's a skinny, gangly goth vocalist with a mop of long floppy black hair :lol: . During the winter months, I had my MP3 player on while mucking out and mixing feeds and he was snorting, headbanging and "drumming" with his front feet (not quite in time, but we won't hold it against him!) :lol: Got himself all excited, silly boy and when I turned it off, he tried to steal it out of my pocket! :lol:

I suppose I would imagine Bram as a little girl, with big dark eyes and long dark hair (her floppy ears!). And a quiet little voice. :D

Back