• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For everyone that loves boxers

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
Here is a few pics of my boyfriends sisters dogs.

Timo and Xena

First we have a pic of Xena

Xena.jpg

Timo

6ea75d09.jpg

Timo.jpg

I love boxers i have my own Henry he is a brindle just like Timo.

He is 7 years old and still acts like a pup :roll: :roll:

aawww they are such funny dogs! My sister has a 3yr old white boxer called Jimmy.. he's a complete nutter!
Jimmy5.jpg

I can't take pictures of Henry as he doesn't like his photo taken :lol: he turns his back on you and won't look

Lind80 said:
Boxers that sit still for pictures to be taken :shock: Thats a first isn't it :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i think we were bribing him with something at the time.. told him to sit and give his paw for it so i snapped a piccy... he doesnt sit still that often tho :lol:

NicolaB18 said:
Diddeen said:
aawww they are such funny dogs! My sister has a 3yr old white boxer called Jimmy.. he's a complete nutter!
Jimmy5.jpg

awwwww what a cutie!

Aww Jimmy is lovely - boxers are my favourite kind of dog :love: -can anyone else see a slight resemblance to Graham Norton in that photo? Hope Jimmy won't be offended by that :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

they are gorgeous :love: :love:
i am obsessed with boxers :lol: :lol: :lol:
have 2 of my own :D
Joey & Mitzi

img60.jpg

and im also puppy sitting this little terror :love:

Harvey

harvey6.jpg

Awwww puppy is so cute - as are all the rest as well :D I love Boxers too, I regularly look after a friends white boxer Saffy - she is a sweetie.

Back