• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse Recommendation Required

happybunny

Mama Doe
Hi,

We are thinking of getting a playhouse so that 2 buns can move into the garden.

We currently have 2 buns living in a shed (with run attached) but really don't want another structure with that height.

Can anyone recommend a playhoue for a dutch and a netherland dwarf to live in comfortably. Of course they will have a large run attached.

We would like to spend less than £200 including delivery.

Thanks
Rachel

It depends what size you're looking for - you can get 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 versions so it depends how much space you have. There was a good one on the Wickes website but I cannot find it now.

I just searched in google and a load came up. I would say as long as you have a window or two that you can mesh up to allow circulation it should be fine.

Shiv

P.s. I am getting this one as I can only house a smaller type. It looks great though! http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemlist.php/Shedstore/Bunny/findclas/Bunny

I bought the £99 playhouse from Focus, they charge about £20 delivery from local stores but we got it in the back of a medium hatchback. Its 4ft square, and Trinny and Smokie love it. It does invlove ducking through the door though!!

TrinnyandSmokie004.jpg

TrinnyandSmokie014.jpg

TrinnyandSmokie005.jpg

TrinnyandSmokie006.jpg

Hey Tupperware queen - just wondering do you think you would be able to fit /attach a shelf in there using brackets? Do you think it would hold or do you think I would have to build a workbench type one using legs to support it.

Just checking. :D

I never saw that one before but it's excellent value for money!!

ShivyRex said:
Hey Tupperware queen - just wondering do you think you would be able to fit /attach a shelf in there using brackets? Do you think it would hold or do you think I would have to build a workbench type one using legs to support it.

I've got the same one as tupperwear queen and fitted a 4 ft x 2ft shelf using brackets :)

mandy said:
ShivyRex said:

I've got the same one as tupperwear queen and fitted a 4 ft x 2ft shelf using brackets :)

Oh excellent - do you have any pics Mandy? Would love to see how you done it and how it looks. Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks again

Thanks for the replies. I am quite impressed by the one from Focus as its alot cheaper than I have seen. I was hoping for a bigger size (maybe 5 ft * 5 ft) but the shelf idea sounds good.

Unfortunately I only have a micra so I will have to find out if they delivery (the nearest store is in another town).

I will search the internt a little mow but I now have a base price to work with.

Thanks again!

I bought my Kitty playhouse for Henry and Tigerlily from Focus - it was about £170 + £25 delivery (a couple of years ago now). It is just under 5' x 5' but they do have a run attached. :D

Sarah

Back