• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wedding piccies

rabbitpoop

Young Bun
hey guys, i know i dont know many people on here but i thought i would share the happiest day of my life with the rest of the bunny lovers on here ......

wedding01052.jpg

wedding01029sepia.jpg

wedding01003.jpg

Wow! You look gorgeous! I love that dress... Here is one of me last September :D

bunniesatwedding.jpg

Obviously, the buns weren't there, but my Mom did this for me yesterday and I thought it was cute!

wow both your dresses look gorgeous. i got married 14 months ago and it was the best day of my life.

caz

Awwww wow you look stunning, and you both look so happy!

I'm having trouble reconciling the gorgeous woman in that picture with the person known only to me as "rabbitpoop" though :lol: :lol:

OMG you looked stunning! A gorgeous gown, congratulations.
(My sister is getting married next year and looking for a similar styled dress, would you mind if i showed her these pics?)

thank you all. the corset squeezed my waist from a 28" to a 20" and i have the bruises to prove it! i got married at the lismoyne hotel in fleet on friday and i am now mrs cook! the bunnies are at the in laws as i'm going to paris tommorow, I'm gonna miss them!!!!

Oh WOW!!! Your look Georgous!!!! And your waist!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: It's tiny winy!!!

you look stunning ! love youe cake with a big one to cut and little ones to hand out - what a fab idea.
i got married 4th dec 2004 and love being married - wishing you and your new hubby all the best for your life together

Back