• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jem's favourite place

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Is in the litter tray - typical! :lol:
Picture036.jpg

Especially when snugggled up to her sister, Georgie :D
Picture033.jpg

They are such snuggle bunnies and are never far away from each other.

Just for you Laura! I just caught Jem in the dead bunny pose in the litter tray :lol: I'm sure it can't be that pleasant in there!

Awwwwww! My bunnies are exactly the same, lovely beds and choose to sit most of the time in the litter tray, silly bunnies :lol:

Hi Fairy Angel,
Your bun Georgie is just like my friends new bun Ellie. I'll have to get some pic's of her to post for you!! Geogeous bunsters!
Nicola x

Thanks guys! They love each other so much, they are never far apart :love: They won't know what's happened when Smurf re-joins them next week! :lol:

must be sumthin about the litter - they wont use a tray in hutch, jst throw it about, so jst put litter in corners, but they dig it all out in2 there bed area, and throw wood shavings in2 corners! Oh but they'll use a litter tray in run, but only if it has only wood shavings and loadsa hay in :roll: :lol:

Back