• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddly bunnies

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Tilly & Alfie both getting a cuddle from Mummy :D
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Awwwww! Bless them! They're very well behaved! If I tried to do that with mine I'd have one down my back and one of them on my head or something :lol:

Inimical Me said:
Awwwww! Bless them! They're very well behaved! If I tried to do that with mine I'd have one down my back and one of them on my head or something :lol:

Tilly's always that well-behaved, Alfie normally climbs everywhere so I must have caught him on an off day for him to sit still like that! :lol:

aawww lovely photos! They do look nice and cuddly :D I do that with simba and nala :lol: :lol: They sit nice and still.. i wouldnt dare attempt it with fifi tho :roll:

That is cute. I'm going to try and do that tonight ... I will enlist the b/f to help me though :)

How do you do it yourself without one scrabbling off whilst you pick the other up???

I cheated! I picked Tilly up then got Chris to give me Alfie! It's pretty hard to pick them both up at once, although I can do it if I get Tilly first coz she sits still whereas Alfie wriggles :lol:

Back