• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to good home -maggots in hutch

Sue

Mama Doe
Quick update on the free to good home rabbit and guinea pig - now in an indoor cage in the kitchen.

When I arrived they were in a box on the table waiting for me (I had just asked to go to have a look).

I think they are both young ladies - approximately 5 months old - an American Crested piggie and a Lionhead/English bun. I was also given their hutch (they had been living outdoors) - it is 2ft x 11ins long by 1ft 3 ins wide. The sleeping compartment is 10 ins wide. There were maggots in the sleeping compartment, and the bottom and sides were wet/rotten. I will take it to the tip.

If anyone can offer a forever home, or help them to get to Jill's rescue or Alice's in Gloucester - this would be hugely appreciated. They are a lovely pair, and deserve a lovely life - they will repay and care and love richly.

Kind Regards from Sue

I thought you meant the maggots were free to a good home! :shock:

Hope the bunnies get a good home.

Sue if anyone can get them here I will find space for them.....anyone coming down the M1...I will be at Donnington services tonight at 6 pm if any use ???

Yorks freebies

Hi Jill,

Thanks everso - are you able to put a post under Rabbits In Need - thanks everso,

Kind Regards,
sue

Maggots in hutch

Hi Sarah - Whoops!! :oops:

still, I suppose they were really - I don't think the piggie and bun are missing them though!

no you haven't! :lol: you sent you tel number but not add.......I don't need actual address to post but do need area to ask for transport! :D

LMAO! I thought the maggots were free to good home as well, so you're not the only one, SarahP! :lol: Hope the bunny and piggie find lovely new homes.

hope they both get a good home :D
BUt can i just say the guinea pig really needs to be living with another piggy not a rabbit.

free to good home- maggots

OH pleeeezzzeeee someone :shock: :? anyone :? give those POOR maggots a nice :) new :) loving home :lol: :lol: :wink:

Back