• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Wooky..update

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
(In this section as he wished to reach more of an audience!)

Wooky is now refusing to have his picture taken. In his final statement he said...
.." what's the use? I know I'm quite a cute looking bun, but despite all my pleading no-one has offered me a suitable home. :cry: I sit here night after night dreaming of that special someone but have come to the conclusion they don't exist...I know I'm getting a bit bad tempered..but wouldn't you if you knew nobody wanted you? ..
.....if it wasn't for the carrots and spring greens I get in this place I'd feel like ending it all....I have tried jumping off my box but all that happens is Auntie Angela says "ooh look at you clever boy! :shock: " .....so NO MORE pics.....or interviews thank you.....I'm going back to my carrot to eat my Sunday lunch.... all alone....again"
:cry: :cry: :cry:

original thread..
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=27862

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't give up yet Wooky, your special owner just doesn't know about you yet, she will soon, I have a plan :wink: :wink:
Chin up matey :D

I love Wooky :love:

If I was looking fora bunny I would have him he is so cute.

I hope he finds a home soon, keep us posted. That plea made me :cry:

Sadly the possible home has fallen through :( :(
On hearing the news Wooky said " I should have guessed...nobody wants me..I think I'll hide in my tunnel and not come out for ages.....well until teatime anyway.... :( :( ...thank you Auntie Katie for trying........"

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry Wooky babe, I havn't given up though, there are so many wonderful humies who don't know you yet, I'm gonna tell everyone, don't give up yet sweetie :love:

Aw, poor Wooky.

I have e-mailed my friend his details as she has a young doe. She said she is not really looking for a friend for her yet, but sent them to her anyway, perhaps she'll fall in love with him. :(

My friend only lives near you in Leicester too Jill.....what are you minimum hutch sizes?? I have a feeling her current hutch is quite small but she said she was going to get a shed when she gets a friend for her girlie.

Back