• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Truly Scrumptious

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Well, here she is and a lovely wee thing she is as well. No more than six months old - and absolutely stinking of curry and garlic :( :(
Her left front paw is heavily bandaged and she is dragging it due to the weight :( She seems otherwise healthy but will be having her vet checked and of course having that leg looked at. We are hoping it has set well enough for her to get around properly but will have to see :? She may need an amputation if things are not right :cry:
She's settled in no problem and is tucking into supper - and already complaining that she can't see the tv properly :lol: :lol:
She is really pretty - she is mainly white but has shades of seal point about her ears and nose :love:
The hutch was brought with her and will go in the tip on Monday :x
The people said they had had her for 3 months - so if she is over 6 months old I would be very surprised :shock:
Enough blabbering for now - here she is :love: :love: :love:
Arriving home :D
120806020.jpg

What's out there then? :D
120806023.jpg

I might go out and have a peek :D
[/img]
120806025.jpg

OK I'm out, now where's the food? :roll: :lol: :lol:
120806021.jpg
[/img]

She is ....well... TRUELY SCRUMPTIOUS!! :lol:

Thank goodness she is now safe.
Yet again Jay and John to the Rescue :D :D

Janex

Bless she is beautiful and her name change really suits her :love:

Thank goodness she's found such a wonderful home too!

Well done for rescuing this bun - the thought of her being in pain and no one doing anything for her :evil: :evil:

Hope the vet can save her leg, good luck with her

Wow she really is Truly Scrumptious. Poor little mite, how could anyone leave a little bun with a broken leg :cry: I'm so glad she's found her way into your care :D

She is lovely and her name does suit her :D

I hope she gets on ok at the vets and whatever happens, we know she has a fab home where she is xxxx

John and Jay save the day yet again. :D
Well done she really is Truly Scrumptious! :love: :love:

Please let us know how she gets on with the vet tomorrow.
Su.x

Back