• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and page supplier

Ohh brilliant, thanks! That's cheaper than the place I get them from online :D
Do you buy from here? Are they good?

Yeah the postage is the same as what I'm paying at the moment for them, but actual pellets are £3 cheaper :D
Let me know what they're like with service if you do buy from them... I won't be buying anymore til this sack runs out in November :lol:

Have you checked the expiration date? Only lasts for 3/4 months :shock:
But I figure even if I only use half of the 20kg in that time it's still grat value for money :D

loopylop said:
I've had mine since march and store them in an air tight container :D

They are fine :D

Ahh that's good then! :D Mine's stored in air tight container too (well 4 containers which I keep refilling because there is so much!! :shock: )

xEMMAx said:
loopylop said:

Ahh that's good then! :D Mine's stored in air tight container too (well 4 containers which I keep refilling because there is so much!! :shock: )

Haha, I think I worked out it costs me 19p a month to feed 2 bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad isn't it! :lol:

loopylop said:
xEMMAx said:
loopylop said:

Haha, I think I worked out it costs me 19p a month to feed 2 bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad isn't it! :lol:

Yeah, it's brilliant!! AND it's the best rabbit food that's available! YAY FOR A&P! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

Getting a bit excited there :oops: :lol:

xEMMAx said:
Yeah, it's brilliant!! AND it's the best rabbit food that's available! YAY FOR A&P! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wish I didn't have a 2 hour round trip to get mine :shock: :? :roll:

loopylop said:
xEMMAx said:

You can use that website now :thumb: Postage is probably cheaper than the money it'd cost in petrol to buy it from a shop :lol:

xEMMAx said:
loopylop said:
xEMMAx said:

You can use that website now :thumb: Postage is probably cheaper than the money it'd cost in petrol to buy it from a shop :lol:

Lol, £7 does bump the price up a bit though!! Not that it's a lot in the first place but you know what I mean!

Postage is actually only £5.96 so that's £12.80 for 10 kilos, I pay £3.20 for 2 kilos of Excel in the pet shop!

Only thing is with 1 bun though is that 10 kilo's would last forever, but if someone in Portsmouth wanted to share a sack - it would work out very cost effective! :lol:

Back