• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! Ebay again!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
it clearly states that animals are NOT to be advertised on ebay
ou dont know what i want to do to that person..... :evil:

go into ebay, click on contact us and then click on the appropriate items, ie report a banned item>animal>then list the item number

This person (who likes to make easy money by breeding animals) still has their ad on ebay.

I have emailed them, I have restrained myself and been very polite explaining about the poor bunnies in rescues across the country and asking them to reconsider re breeding. I live in hope :roll:

Rabswood

Were they selling a lot of rabbits? How rediculous! At least it's gone now, thought they'll just find somewhere else to sell them.

The statement about having 'rexes, otter breed' just summed it up for me, errrr ok :? :evil: Dont you realise Rex is the breed!
The ad also stated she just wanted extra publicity from ebay and they sold to all the local pet shops in their area anyway, poor bunnies :cry:

Back