• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrible cages

OMG those are just unbelievably awful! Not just the size, but the poor animals aren't even going to get any human contact at all :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I wouldn't even put a mouse in those!! They are HORRIBLE! :x :evil:

And what the h*ll is this about...
"THE CAGES ALL HAVE A WATER PIPE LEADING TO THEM AND HAVE A CHUTE FOR TOPPING UP FOOD, THIS MEANS YOU CAN FEED THEM WITHOUT PUTTING YOUR HAND INTO THE CAGE."
:eek: :x :x :x :x
How can anyone treat animals like that?! Basically just dumping food in the cage and going away... makes me sad thinking of the animals that will be living in those cages :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: I hope they don't sell ... You'd have to be evil to put any kind of animals in those for long periods of time :evil: :evil:

They would be perfect for recovery pens for rescues after operations or temporary holding pens. Their all stainless steel so they can be disinfected. They were probably designed for vets or labs rather than breeders.

I agree with what Tamsin said. They have a very similar set up at the wildlife hospital I was volunteering at, where there is obviously a huge need for cleanliness.

I think they're ok to use as a temporary measure for injured animals etc...

yes, i see the clean thing, but the floor is wire, a poor guinea would break its leg. and at about 1ft square i wouldnt keep anything in that long term. i hope it goes for an appropriate use.

Back