• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could anyone around Yorkshire offer a temporary foster place

Sue

Mama Doe
Please.... For a large bun and a guinea pig (free ads) until they can go into a Rescue. I could collect them, but don't have the facilities to house them for more than a day or two (apparently the bun has outgrown their hutch).

Hope you don't mind me asking. Thanks,

Sue

Yorks foster

Hi,

Thanks EVERSO, appreciated - I'll look to see if anyone is going that way. I've arranged to see them at 10.00 tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

Sue
:D

Free ad bun and piggie

Hi Michelle, Hi Jill

I've Pm'ed you both - in summary - yes please if poss, and in York (Clifton).

They are Free to good home, andI'm going at 10am this morning. Goodness knows what I'll find - apparently the kids lost interest. It seems the bun is quite big - they are called Wallace and Grommit so I'm presuming they are both entire males.

Thanks EVERSO to you both,,

Kind Regars from Sue and The Herd

Update on Free to Good Home pair

Hi to everyone,

They have both gone for their vet check this afternoon, and have been declared to be very healthy. The bun is a Lion Lop buck (un-neutered) - in a very fetching black and white spotty number. He is SO friendly and gentle.

The piggie is a boar, a gorgeous orange American Crested (with a white hat). He has moved in with my two other boars, and I seem to have the 3 musketeers (Podger was delighted to have someone to be rude to, and HP Pumpkin, like all born managers, was delighted to have bigger team).

If anyone can offer Forever Homes, please could you PM me (they really are very special).

Thanks from Sue :D

Hi Sue

Glad the new guys are doing well.

As the new piggy has settled in with your boys aren't you tempted to keep him?

Rabswood

Back