• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fostering

bilbo

Alpha Buck
im wondering how i can become a bunny fosterer :D
I have room for about 2 more hutches so dont know if i would be of that much help..but every little counts. I have just finished doing animal management at college and love bunnys. I would need to either buy new hutches or second hand ones.
I live in Weybridge in Surrey so dont know if im near any rescues, i wouldnt mind taking on baby rabbits as i have had plenty of experience ( my mum and i used to breed dwarf lops and dutches until my mum passed away :( )
I would also take on rabbits that needed hand rearing as i have experience of this :)
Any sugesstions?
Emma
p.s you never know i might become a rescue one day :lol: :shock:

Do you drive? Bobtails (biggest rabbit rescue in the country) is only half an hours drive from you. Animal Lifeline is about the same.

Hiya,

Bobtails definately use foster carers, not sure whether Christine does but she works closely with Bobtails.

They are very busy - deal with about 1000 bunnies + guinea pigs a year so you might have difficulty getting them on the phone. Leave a message on the answer phone and they'll get back to you :)

Tamsin

Back