• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is BiBi really posing when I take the camera out?? :)

aawww Bibi is so cute! Your photos are always so lovely and clear and yet so close up too.. Whats your secret? Does Bibi sit really really still for you to take such lovely photos?? do you have a really fancy camera? If you arent already a photographer maybe you should become one.. your photos are always perfect!

Diddeen said:
aawww Bibi is so cute! Your photos are always so lovely and clear and yet so close up too.. Whats your secret? Does Bibi sit really really still for you to take such lovely photos?? do you have a really fancy camera? If you arent already a photographer maybe you should become one.. your photos are always perfect!

Thanks!

I usually feed BiBi first and he is much less active after that. Then I'll have heaps more time snapping shots while he is drowsy after eating all his favourite bunny food mix. :D

Back