• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foolproof bonding

raven_guest

Mama Doe
I have found a foolproof bonding method and a way for rescues to stop their buns having babies......try to get them to have babies!
My god my giants are bad! They've had a run around the garden together, shared the hutch for a while and been in the run together for a few hours (supervised) and no mating and no fighting! So it seems the way to stop pregnancy is to encourage it lol!
Whoever made up the term breeding like rabbits never wanted to breed them!

:lol: I know the feeling as i breed as well as rescue and most people wouldnt believe how hard it can be sometimes. You do know that giants are very late in maturing how old are they?. val

The doe is 11 months and the boy 10! So I've tried to take that into account, but they both must have had their peak and gone past it again lol.

Maybe its because its turned colder, my lot were very frisky spring time but have calmed down now!

Back