• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help!my bunnies are humping!

rabbitpoop

Young Bun
i have two 6 month old female bunnies and today the more confident girl has been constantly humping her sister! i really worried that she is a he or is this normal? I was planning to get them spayed soon. i bought them as girls and the vet checked them as girls. also she is leaving wet patches where ever she sits........... please help!!!

The humping is normal bunny behavoiur.. the more dominant bun does it to assert her dominance over the other one.. I have 4 buns.. 1 neutered boy and 3 girls and they are always at it!! :lol:

Not sure about the wet patches though.. hopefully someone else will be able to help on that one

Humping is normal there ready to breed and have the urge so they will hump. This will go after there done. As for the wet patches i would get her checked at the vet for that. val

Back