• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fatty and Eddie

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Fatty

d0877321.jpg

Mr Monk head aka Eddie

1c863ecc.jpg

The pesky pair

a27c4d99.jpg

7188c285.jpg

5093026c.jpg

5f28e5d7.jpg

0b15f7cf.jpg

dc5321ca.jpg

Thanks guys. XXX

Fatty isn't too bad, but Eddie is fast :lol: , I couldn't do it on my own Bryn has to help me :oops: .

Awww lovely pics Tree of Eddie and Fatty.

Chinnies are really fast, I know my 2 are. :D :D :D

Have you tried tempting them back into their cage with a treat they really love ?? they soon get the idea.

Most of the time if I tap the shelf with their fav treat they will dash back in and wait for it. I do say most of time :lol: :lol: :lol: though it doenst always work.

awww they're lovely! It's taken me 45 mins to catch mine before, Pepper goes in the cage straight away but Salt loves to play chase :shock:

aww I think they are cute, they're so cuddley looking.

I will have to try the treat think, never thought of that before :thumb:

awwwww double trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: I love chinnies! :love: Chico is also very fast. sometimes I'm lucky and he goes back to his cage himself after running around, but other times he like to lead me a merry dance :? he pretends to go back and delibratly takes a fast leap away from his cage or bounces off it and runs under the bed where i can't reach him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back