• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now bunny-less

@Debs111

Banned
Well Pepsi was collected earlier today by Carys for his long journey upto Phill in Dumfries!

For those that dont know why...Phill obviously loves rabbits, and she has 3 rats who arent getting the attention they need. Im obsessed with rats and have (had!) a rabbit who wasnt getting the attention he needed. So we decided on a swap! Luckily Carys was travelling upto Fife tomorrow so is taking Pepsi up, and bringing the rats back :D

I'm glad to hear that things worked out for you two.
It is great that you both noticed that your animals needed more than you could give them :D

Debs- Best of luck with the new ratties :D
Phill- Best of luck with your new cutie Pepsi!!

Leah xx

Aww hun Pepsi will be well looked afetr chick and i know that you will do an amazing job with the rats, you should see debs cages!!! There HUGE!!!!!

Aww Debs he will be ok he's had alot of change hun and Carys will have smelt limke girl bunny too

Merlin was positively vicious to me when I first got him!!! :lol: I still have the scars and even gentle little Leonard got funny with me when I went to get him out of his carrier after a very long journey!!! I should have realised but I was rather like a bull at a gate!!!!! :oops:

What a brilliant symbiosis, doing a swap with the ratties and bunny like that. :D

Lizzie said:
What a brilliant symbiosis, doing a swap with the ratties and bunny like that. :D

I had to go and look up symbiosis in the dictionary, but I definitely agree with you! It takes a stronger person to recognise that they aren't able to do the best by an animal, so this symbiosis ( :wink: ) has worked great! Well done to everyone involved :D

Thanks guys...was worried I'd be criticised for just giving Pepsi up...but I did it for his interest, and I worship my ratties :D

Back