• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Heather is in for her dental today

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Good luck vibes for the lovely Heather please, she's going in to have the spikes taken off her molars. Possibly the cause of her 2 recent bouts of GI stasis.

9bd747f8.jpg

7bb67358.jpg

1fc49a7a.jpg

6f6822a4.jpg

As a total aside - Santa's snuffles is responding really well to the penicillin, she still has a runny nose but ate her dinner without any snuffly noises at all :D

I love Heather - she's so pretty.
Sending you both lots of cuddles for tomorrow.

Hello Heather :wave:

We are sure you will be fine tomorrow and that it will make you feel better :D

Just make sure you milk it for all you can for your mommy, gets us extra treats, might work for you :wink:

You will be fine, please ask Mommy to keep us updated.

Love,

Soph & Noodle xxxxxxx

Good luck Heather with your dental tomorrow. We know you are going to be fine for your mum. Lots of love. Pam.

Just 15 minutes until I can ring to find out when she'll be ready to come home. Not that I'm clock watching or anything :lol:

Awwwwww how did I miss this thread!!

Soweeeeeeeeee Heather :oops:

Hope you'll soon be back to full munching capacity :D

Janex

Heather is fine :D I can go and pick her up after 4.

*drums fingers and glances at watch every 20 seconds*

Well done Heather :D

Becki (Beckiboo) says she's thinking of you and your mommy :) (she's still moving house so has no internet access yet)

Here she is back home, feeling a bit sorry for herself. She's drinking but hasn't eaten anything yet although she has had a bit of a sniff (she'd better hurry up or Harry will have eaten it all soon!) Harry was the perfect(ish) gentleman and has not bothered her at all...although he has settled himself down in the box so I've had to put the snugglesafe outside it for her :roll:

98f0e695.jpg

93f36e25.jpg

(PS Sarah - it was £32.57. Apparently cost does vary depending on the size of the bun and how long they are under GA for, but at least it gives you an idea!)

Hey, let's trash the place, that'll show mummy I'm feeling better :lol:

d612879e.jpg

bea75919.jpg

Heather is such a good girl, she is munching away happily on some hay at the moment :D

Back