• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies cheer me up because......

HS

Wise Old Thumper
It's a good job my neighbours know me well, as Ive just been laughing out loud in the garden.

Salt was sat in the hay rack, and I could only just see his little face, as he'd completely buried himself.
Pepper has a lovely run with lots of space - and he goes to sleep in the litter tray :roll:
Bobby and Ruby have just had grape juice dripping down their chins (it's a rare treat and nearly started WW3 as they wanted more :shock: )
And Squidgy is 'helping' me to work. He's just jumped up on the spare bed and now he's exploring under it, making alsorts of strange noises :D

What do your bunnies do that make you laugh?

Rudy is just too cute, he makes me laugh for no reason sometimes! Sometimes he just sits looking at me, this lil bundle of fluff with a moving nose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCF0110.jpg

:lol:

Sophie....well...... had me in hysterics when she did this...

DSCF0070.jpg

She made so much noise getting into it - it can't have been comfy at all! :lol:

And gawd help me if I try to read a magazine! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCF0007.jpg

Awwww Oakley gets me by licking my feet and begging when i get through te front door!!

Alll my outside bunys do various things but Scarlett is the funniest! She jumps in the food bucket everynight!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and then comes and sits on my knee all covered in food!!

Oh and to add :oops: Rudy turns into the craziest bun in the world when he can smell cake and mint ice cream (has to be mint :lol: Vanilla doesn't interest him :lol: :lol: )

And Ive never seen a bunny want to drink Whittards White Hot Choc drink - (Sophie :lol: )!!

Phill said:
Awwww Oakley gets me by licking my feet and begging when i get through te front door!!

That's one of Squidgys favourites too. He sneaks up and then starts licking my feet - does make me jump!

When they do their FAST RUNNING :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially doing laps around their run on the lawn. Billy did this the other day three times then lost control and "spun out" (like a car), fell down one of the garden steps and then looked at me to check I hadn't seen him :lol:

Bunnysam said:
When they do their FAST RUNNING :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially doing laps around their run on the lawn. Billy did this the other day three times then lost control and "spun out" (like a car), fell down one of the garden steps and then looked at me to check I hadn't seen him :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yep, I love to watch Ruby binkying. She just flies about! Then Bobby tires and can't be bothered, so just does a feeble head shake :D

Nemo runs round and round my feet . :lol: :lol:

Blue runs between my feet while im walking and jumps up me like a dog :lol: :lol:

Rosie giving me licks :D
Flint bounding over for a hug :D
Alex & Barley running round my feet when the see me :D
Chocolate closing her eyes & looking up as she gets a nose rub
Joey & Spice chewing my trouser leg
Cracker humping any bun that comes near me when he wants attention
Joey when he smells rose wine
Caramel's ears flapping when she used to run :(
Alfie happy bunny flopping
Polly thumping when I give Alfie nose rubs cos she's jealous!!
Sugar running behind Smirnoff when i walk in the room & him looking at me grumpily
Calel humping my knee
Dusk getting all friendly & letting me stroke her & the babies
Dawn sprawled out all relaxed

Back