• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a pretty Penny! update ..she's MAD!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Penny

Pennyb.jpg

she arrived at Honeybunny's today..15 months old and gorgeous. she will be speyed then looking for a new home with an equally gorgoeus boy bun! :D
Pennya.jpg

I cannot for the life of me understand how so many BEAUTIFUL Bunnies end up being handed into Rescues. What is it with people. OK some may have genuine reasons but I bet the majority just find the novelty of having a Bun wears off :cry: :x

No idea where that rant came from :oops: SORRY!!

Penny is gorgeous and I am CERTAIN you will find her the perfect forever home.

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
I bet the majority just find the novelty of having a Bun wears off :cry: :x

But how does that happen even?
I look at my babies and I can't see how anyone could ever get bored of them.
Are we the only reasonable people in the world!?

Penny looks lovely, she's gonna make a lucky boy bun very happy. :D

Penny was bought for a 7 year old child...now the child is bored of her and a new baby had arrived ....so into a rescue she goes :(

honeybunny said:
Penny was bought for a 7 year old child...now the child is bored of her and a new baby had arrived ....so into a rescue she goes :(

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
:x :x :x :x :x :x

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
honeybunny said:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Janex

my thoughts exactly :x :cry: :? :x
She is so beautiful, she deserves so much more than to be dumped at a rescue :( but on the possitive side, at least she will get a chance to find her forever home and have a happy life with someone who loves her :D

Jack's-Jane said:
honeybunny said:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Janex

Ditto *head explodes*

just to add my fosterer rang me to say Penny is completely mad! :shock:
She has been running round with a flowerpot on her head.....she puts her head down inside the pot and then lifts her head up so the rim of the pot is resting on her nose..then runs madly round her run!! :lol: :lol: When the pot falls off she does it again..kept it up for about 20 minutes...will try to get some pics tomorrow!!!!
So anyone for a mad bun? :lol:

honeybunny said:
just to add my fosterer rang me to say Penny is completely mad! :shock:
She has been running round with a flowerpot on her head.....she puts her head down inside the pot and then lifts her head up so the rim of the pot is resting on her nose..then runs madly round her run!! :lol: :lol: When the pot falls off she does it again..kept it up for about 20 minutes...will try to get some pics tomorrow!!!!
So anyone for a mad bun? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: awwwwwwwww

Back