• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest Papaya Tablets?

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
So far the cheapest price I can get the oxbow papaya tablets are for £10.89.

Can anyone beat that? :? If so, can I have the web addy please!! :lol:

Beany said:
If you can't beat it, would you fancy going halves? :wink:

DEFFO chick!!!! :D :D :D I think there are like 200 tabs in a pot - who gets the fun job of couting them out between us!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL :lol: :lol:

Do they have to be Oxbow??
I only ask because although I couldn't find any cheaper than that, I did find a box of 500 for £14.29 but it doesn't say what brand they are :? :)

Hiya, sorry I cannot help you with your question Laura :? but can I be nosey and ask what you take Papaya tablets for , you can PM if you prefer if it is personal.
I am just intrigued :)
XX

I don't mind counting them - just can't guarantee the terrible two won't eat them first :shock: :lol:

Seriously, I need some, as they're both still really moulting and am worried about their tums, so could do with sorting it out :)

Adele said:
Hiya, sorry I cannot help you with your question Laura :? but can I be nosey and ask what you take Papaya tablets for , you can PM if you prefer if it is personal.
I am just intrigued :)
XX

It was for the buns chick - they are good for stopping the fur getting stuck in their tums :D More effective than kittymalt (apparently!!) :D

Beany said:
Seriously, I need some, as they're both still really moulting and am worried about their tums, so could do with sorting it out

Ok, do you want to sort it or me? I would only be ordering off the sites mentioned on here - think it was bunny basics or something like shs supplies.

If you are in need of them more, I don't mind if you want to order them so they go direct to you and then you have them and I can pick them up whenever :D

animusuk said:
Do they have to be Oxbow??
I only ask because although I couldn't find any cheaper than that, I did find a box of 500 for £14.29 but it doesn't say what brand they are :? :)
No, lol, just thought oxbow were the only ones who made them!!! :lol:

i searched for them the other day and they all seem to be the same price.. its actually cheaper to buy 500 in a go tho.. around £10 for 200 or £14 for 500.
Anyone know how long their shelf-life is by the way? or once opened life?

AlisonA said:
Or www.sphsupplies.co.uk I forget where they are, but they're there somewhere!

they arent any cheaper on there they are the same price as lara already quoted, (they are under the oxbow range) BUT if you mention briar patch when buying we get commision so you would be helping a rabbit rescue, ust a thought! :lol:

bunnylove said:
AlisonA said:
Or www.sphsupplies.co.uk I forget where they are, but they're there somewhere!

they arent any cheaper on there they are the same price as lara already quoted, (they are under the oxbow range) BUT if you mention briar patch when buying we get commision so you would be helping a rabbit rescue, ust a thought! :lol:
oh right thats nice to know :D I just checked and SPH supplies is cheaper on postage too :wink: £2 postage :wink:

Heres another link too http://www.petlifeonline.co.uk/Store/Small Animals/Feed/Papaya Tablets Postage is £1.50

Do they have to be tablets? My local petshop sells bags of dry squares of papaya at 99p for a big bag.

There's nothing for it, I'm going to have to put some bunny fur in a glass of pineapple juice, and some more in a glass of water, and see if there is any difference after 24 hours.

I can only go by my own experience. Clover was producing some really stringy poos, and Kittymalt wasn't helping a great deal, then since a few days after I started giving the Oxbow tablets a couple of weeks ago her poos look really healthy.

AlisonA said:
There's nothing for it, I'm going to have to put some bunny fur in a glass of pineapple juice, and some more in a glass of water, and see if there is any difference after 24 hours.

Yay - science experiment time!!! :lol:

Back