• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring help, needed for run

bunnies

Alpha Buck
I have a shed with a run attached for Bracken & Florence, the run has concrete slabs, but Florence has delicate feet and that caused problems, so I put down rubber mats and that has worked well.

I bought a PWS run for the grass which they go in when I`m home and they just love that. Now my problem is that the shed/run is up the top of my garden and all round it is just dusty dirty, I put the PSW up their last night and left the shed door open and they just loved that they had a hugh area to run about in.

(I will add that they only went in the PWS last night when i was up put them away when i went to bed)

This morning they were waiting at the door and it was a real bun fight to get out when I was opening the door :lol: :lol: . Now this arrangement is great when its dry but when wet its a real no no.

I`m thinking about winter and for them to get out as much as possible as they can go in the shed when it rains, but what to put the PWS on.

Slabs, no good for Florence, chip bark??? rubber matting???? What do you use suggestions please.

PS sorry for rambling on its rather long, hope your still awake :lol: :lol:

hi Mandy, can't help with flooring as mine are on grass which they have eaten. Just wanted to ask how Bracken is? Maisie has just tested negative for EC and I am now using the vet who treats Greenfields Rabbits in Bracknell.

Back