• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAY!!!!!!!!

Melndan

Mama Doe
Honey actually let me pick her up today with minimal fuss!!! I held her with her back towards me and she seemed quite happy like that!

I am a really happy bunny mummy!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sorry if you think I'm nuts but it's a real milestone for us and I just wanted to share it with you. :lol:

:thumb: Thats great news!! I still have to build up the courage to try and pick Holly up! :roll:

Melndan said:
Honey actually let me pick her up today with minimal fuss!!! I held her with her back towards me and she seemed quite happy like that!

I am a really happy bunny mummy!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sorry if you think I'm nuts but it's a real milestone for us and I just wanted to share it with you. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mel thats wonderful news, I bet you are so pleased :love:

Sue&Sooty said:
:thumb: Thats great news!! I still have to build up the courage to try and pick Holly up! :roll:
Well Smudge came indoors, so I thought it would be nice if Honey came in too and I am normally quite nervous of her as she is fairly big, and the first time was unsuccessful ( held her facing me) but on the second attempt, she was more than happy, came indoors and let me pick her up to take her back out. :lol:

Back