• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy bunnies offer you their leftovers

Laurz

Warren Scout
Hi guys!

I always like to try my girls on a new treat every week, just to keep them on their toes! However, this week's treat did not go down well at all. :cry:

I bought these yoghurt carrot drops, which I thought looked rather nice. Lucy had a little nibble and walked off and Puppy had a sniff and turned her nose up. They both looked at me as if to say "bring back the beetroot sticks we like so much". :cry: :cry: :cry:

Seeing as I don't know any other buns, I was wondering if any of you would like a nearly-full box of yoghurty carrot drops for your bundles of fluff. I can post them to you if you PM me your address. :) :)

Would be a shame to see them go in the bin!

Lotsa love,

Laurz

I very nearly bought some of those today!! :lol:
I'd love to have them please, how kind of you :D :D Shall PM you.

Just to let you know that the treats have been claimed!! (Feel like I was running a competition!!) I hope it's not a waste of time and the buns that get them will gobble them all up. :lol: :lol:

Back