• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free guinea pigs in midlands- u/d Max is here

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Have just looked on www.admag.co.uk and there are lots of guinea pigs in nottingham :(

Free to a good home ones are:

A male free with cage

2 x guinea pigs with cage-
this one is only 2 miles from where i live. Feel very sorry for them and feel like I should go and get them....I could make them a cavy cage if theirs is rubbish but only place to put them would be summer house which would probably be too hot :?

If anyone if interested please PM me and I will give you the details.

Thought i'd just put details here:

1 MALE GUINEA PIG 1 male albino guinea pig named max. Free to good home comes with cage. No time wasters please .
tel. 07928 193651 (DE7 area)

GUINEA PIGS, 2 males 8 months old teddie variety with large indoor cage and accessories/bedding. Owner has become allergic. Must go together.ring for details
tel. 07764 976595 (NG5 area)

Aw :( I'm going to pester the boyfriend tonight I think....

Much to my suprise boyfriend has said we can go and get one or the other!

Not sure which though....
I don't plan on keeping them, will neuter Max and find him a home with some girls or the other two will probably just be ok together.

Oh no, which ones??

mandy said:
Much to my suprise boyfriend has said we can go and get one or the other!

Not sure which though....
I don't plan on keeping them, will neuter Max and find him a home with some girls or the other two will probably just be ok together.

Oh no, which ones??

Both xx

Agreed see if they will let you have all the piggies and then you can look to rehome them later.

Would hate to think of them ending up as snake food. :?

Aw, I agree I would like to get both but its the room really. Will have to speak to OH about all of them.

Am picking Max up tonight now- decided his need was probably greater as he is on his own and likely to stay that way if he goes somewhere where they don't know about neutering. The lady also said his cage is very small.

I will put him in the summer house in the evening and night and house during the day as its cooler.

Well Max is here now, he arrived in a cage 1ft by 2ft- no exaggeration, although to be fair my boyfriend said the lady was very nice, I guess she just doesn't know how much space they need.

I have made him a 5ft x 2.5ft cage from argos cubes and will be booking him a neutering appointment soon.

honeybunny said:
Mandy if you can pick up other 2 and keep til 29th I can take them..the offers there if you want it! :D

Oooh thanks Jill, I will call them :D

I have booked Max to be neutered next Tuesday, he is a lovely little chap.

Back