• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy in the Garden

AmyJo

Mama Doe
Rudy wanted out of his crate

behindbars.jpg

So he went for a bop in the garden

rudysitting.jpg

But as hes such a mummys boy he was soon over to see what i was up too

Ooh hello

closeup.jpg

What are you up to?

beg.jpg

and favourite shot of the whole day!!

rudyheadshot.jpg

What a little cutie pie!!

Those pictures are fab. Going to show the boyf when he gets home - I want a lop!

Rudy is adorable :love: They are fantastic photos

The plant in the background (grass with the orange flowers) we also have in our garden and Jessica loves to try and eat it, we are always pulling her out :roll:

Does Rudy try to eat this? Does anyone know if this is poisonous?

That last pic is gorgeous. He is adorable!!!!

As for the plants, I have stacks of them but my two leave them alone. Not sure what they are called but can find out!!!

I dont know what its called but Rudy doesnt eat any of the garden plants so its not a problem here. Will ask my Dad hes got the gardener knowledge lol

Rudys day is wake up, run about house, go for a kip, run about garden, go for a kip, run about house, have dinner, go for a kip, run about house go to sleep for night :lol:

AmyJo said:
I dont know what its called but Rudy doesnt eat any of the garden plants so its not a problem here. Will ask my Dad hes got the gardener knowledge lol

Rudys day is wake up, run about house, go for a kip, run about garden, go for a kip, run about house, have dinner, go for a kip, run about house go to sleep for night :lol:

Well it's a lot of hard work - being so cute ya' know! :D

Rudy is a stunner and every time I see your signature I have to stop and smile at him as he is just so darned cute :love: The last photo would win a competition. If I were you I would print it out and have it right above my computer :wink:

Back