• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone need neutering in Nottingham?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd let you know that vets for pets in Gamston 0115 981 6262, Nottingham has a special offer of 1/3 off neutering until the end of August, making it approx £21 for bucks (not sure on does.)

Obviously I'm not recomending anyone leave their own vets, or come out of area as they may not be too happy about that, but just in case anyone in Nottinghamshire doesn't have a vet they are happy with or was holding off on neutering for costs issue.

I must say I have never had a bunny neutered with them, but i am very happy with their other care offered :) .

:shock: :shock: :shock: Maybe you should change the title to Anyones bunny need neutering in Nottingham? !!! :lol: :lol: I thought for a moment you ment us hoomans :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I noticed that after it'd been up for a while and couldn't be bothered to change it! :lol: :lol:

Estelle said:
Any idea how much they charge for vaccinations? All four of mine need doing next month.

Erm i'm not sure actually as although I have had some done there it was in conjuction with other treatment :? I would ring and ask if they'd do you a deal for 4 bunns though- I think they would.

Otherwise try this place- their in nuneaton and coventry and a couple of other places but are very cheap for vaccinations:

http://www.petvaccinationclinic.com/index.shtml

(Again, i haven't used them personally but saw it originally recommended on here so might be worth a call.)

:eek: Well Gamstons are definetly cheaper than that- I'd estimate probably £12-15!

But the Pet vaccs clinics are £7.50 plus vat I think so worth the drive!

I must admit, I laughed at the subject title too! :) It reminded me of when I complain about period pain and the husband threatens to take me down the vets like we did the bunnies! :shock: :lol:

mandy said:
:eek: Well Gamstons are definetly cheaper than that- I'd estimate probably £12-15!

But the Pet vaccs clinics are £7.50 plus vat I think so worth the drive!
The pet vaccination clinic charge £11.75 for vaccines :wink:

Back