• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Part 3 of 3: The Happy Couple's afternoon outside + bonus...

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Yes, you read it right!! I've not only got pictures of Daisy and Blaise but I've got a few bonus pictures of their friends Aspen, Willie, and Ashlee too!! Incase you dont remember them, they are Aspen'n'Company's netherland dwarfs!! They had a great time in the run next to Blaise & Daisy's and I just had to share some pics of them with you! (Bonus pictures will be found at the end of this post :wink:) Anways, back to more about the happy couple... :D

Blaise and Daisy are finally together and what a relief it is to me!!! They can actually come out at the same time without me worrying!
And they had a blast outside and took some very cute pics :D

BEWARE: Picture overload!!

DSCN4604.jpg

DSCN4606.jpg

DSCN4607.jpg

DSCN4608.jpg

DSCN4609.jpg

DSCN4612.jpg

DSCN4613.jpg

DSCN4621.jpg

DSCN4622.jpg

DSCN4623.jpg

DSCN4625.jpg

DSCN4627.jpg

DSCN4628.jpg

DSCN4633.jpg

DSCN4637.jpg

DSCN4638.jpg

DSCN4659.jpg

Daisy flopped out, look at Blaise's face in the back :lol:
DSCN4667.jpg

And of course the BONUS!!

Willie
DSCN4614.jpg

Aspen being cute
DSCN4645.jpg

And the group flopped out
DSCN4617.jpg

Blaise saying hi!!! :D
DSCN4626.jpg

And of course Daisy has to say hello too!!
DSCN4631.jpg

THE END!!!!

Over all, the new couple had a lovely afternoon and they both hope you enjoyed the piccies :D

Leah xx

Aww they're all beautiful photos! :love: :love: Thanks for sharing them... it's great to see Blaise and Daisy so happy together :D :D

What beutiful photos. All your buns are gorgeous, and I am so glad that they are a happy pair together. :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they look so happy together. :D
It`s not fair though, you`ve got GREEN and not BROWN grass! :roll: :lol:

Su.x

Back