• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RESCUES ...is it something we re doing ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
or is re homing slow for everyone at the moment .

we have had very few enquiries all month and only 2 came to any thing :cry:

Angie

Maybe it's because loads of people are going on holiday or just about to go on holiday? Hope it all picks up soon!

the last two months here have been really bad for rehoming i rehomed four last months :shock: :cry: and took in 15 :shock: have three on waiting list so far this month (loads down on list from last) and rehomed zilch this month, had lots of twas though :D :roll:

Its true most people are on holiday but ive been doing ok, at the moment rehomind 10 in july and 4 pigs and three rabbit so far this month. I put this down to my web site though its made people aware that im in there area. Mind you thers a rabbit in every time thers an empty cage :lol: . It does make it a bit more intterresting having a good turnover. Lokking at the same rabbits for two long is depressing. val

Had a problem with a lot of time wasters in the last couple of weeks :roll:

but rehomed 10 rabbits and 3 gps in July
...and so far this month rehomed 6 rabbits....

Its been going in stages here, really busy for a week or 2 then quiet for the next week :? . In July I rehomed 12 rabbits and 15 guinea pigs. So far this month I rehomed 5 guinea pigs but got another rabbit and guinea pig going today and 2 more guinea pigs going tomorow night :thumb:

ARC have been really quiet now since May having rehomed only a handful of animals over these months. August is traditionally quiet for us with goings out, but busy with ones coming in, this usually changes a day after the August bank holiday weekend when the phones dont stop ringing.

bunnymadhouse said:
oooh well ...nothing more we can do but wait :cry:

I wouldnt worry, its just the time of year. Its nothing against rescues. I am rehoming many more rabbits and pigs at the moment than they are selling in the local pet shops so I am not complaining :thumb:

Back