• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aggresive bunnies, Bramble and Thistle when they first arriv

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well when I took on my four fosters, I asked Celia to send me down her four of her un-homables, so I could look after them. She sent me down four aggresive bunnies, Bramble, Thistle, Sharon and Ozzy. This video was taken of Bramble and Thistle the forst week they arrived, all I was trying to do was catch them so I could clean their hutch, but it sounds as if I'm trying to slaughter a couple of pigs. I tried to get them into their bed box and cover the entrance so it would be easier for me to catch them, but you would of thought I was about to kill them not clean them. Bryn caught it on his phone, this is an old vid, but thought you might like to see it.

They're nothing like this now and they don't make those noises anymore, in fact I'd go as far as to say they loved me, I do get bitten every now and then still though :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvv80ky3CuQ

:shock: WOW! I've never heard rabbits making noises like that :shock: They do sound just like pigs :lol:

OMG Oakley makes those nioses when she's annoyed!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....at last!!!!!!!! :wink:

If you listen closely you can hear, "I love you Kermit!"

x

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG I want my volume up, I wish my gaffer would go home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thistle is a real sweetheart, but Bramble still has her moments, luckily she gets a lookin her eye, before she attacks so I can move my hand quick :lol:

Back