• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny like the electric fan??

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I've been using my tall electric fan this year as its soooo hot. I thought Darcy would appreciate it as well with all his fluffy fur but he hates it. :shock: He "lets" me have it on as long as its only pointed in my direction and must never blow in his direction or near him..... :roll: I leave out extra bowls of water and celery and keep windows open

Does your bun like the fan??

Hey Romy! Its good to 'see' you again!! :D

As for the fan question, all of my buns love the cool air/breeze! They will lay by the fan all day long if they had the choice!
But sometimes they do get annoyed so you have to make sure that Rudy has somewhere to go where the air is not blowing right on him.

Leah xx

Evo was a bit frightened of it the first time I put a fan down by his cage. Now he loves it, and sits facing into the breeze with his fur all ruffled up. :lol:

Tilly & Alfie both love having the fan on! They stand in front of it and let the breeze ruffle their fur, they look so cute when they do it :D

Barney used to love the fan, but Bella wasnt to sure to start with :roll:, she sits right in front of it now :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have one of those dog fans that clips onto the front of the hutch. I put it on Evee as she's always hot and she hates it! Won't go near it! But Gorgeous loves it!

Our Jetty hogs the fan so Sooty squeezes in best she can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but yes we did without when it was so hot and it was constantly on Jetty and Sooty :lol: :lol:

Rosie will try and stand up with her paws on the fan cage just to get a bit closer, it confuses her when it turns around though!

Oooh I'm having the cutest bunny images in my mind now of them all having the "wind blown fur look" :lol: :lol: Maybe Darcy will get used to it - I just make sure that its not in his direction!!

Back