• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else rabbit smile at you?

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
It's an odd question but it hasn't happened to me before, I've noticed Thumper smile at me a few times, I asked the vet to check his teeth last time we were there and she said they're fine.

He is still smiling at me though, it so weird. He was having his cuddle last night, I looked down at his face and he had a proper cheesy grin, there has got to be something wrong with his jaw. I was like Bryn quick come and have a look, because I've told him before that Thumper keeps smiling at me and he didn't believe it, he was like this :shock: when he saw him.

He's eating fine and everything :? . He's going back in for his vhd next week, so I'll get the vet to check again, but does anyone else have a problem with a smiling rabbit. It looks very cute, but I'm quite sure it isn't normal?

Smirnoff smiles - I think he just has his mouth permanently open!! Joey always looks shocked & Cracker always looks hopeful (for food probably :lol: )

Angie65 said:
Smirnoff smiles - I think he just has his mouth permanently open!! Joey always looks shocked & Cracker always looks hopeful (for food probably :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

actually it may be the way I cuddle him, because I'm always on my back and he lyes on my chest, it's like a proper person smile with the corners if his mouth turned up and his teeth showing :? :lol:

Back