• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Hustlander!(Oops lots of piccies)

Lind80

Mama Doe
Here is the little boy :D I have called him Porky :lol: He is a bit wide :lol: . He had never been out on grass before, as his owner said he wouldn't stay white if he was allowed out :roll: Well he may not be quite so white now, but he had alot of fun binkying around and exploring :D He dug a big hole on the mud and then rolled in it :oops: I tryed to get a picture of him looking absolutely filthy but missed it :lol: He was castrated this morning, but as you can see he has bounced back and is absolutley fine. He hops over to you if you sit on the floor and puts his head out to be stroked :) Hope this is enough pictures for you Marie :lol:

DSCN2723.jpg

DSCN2725.jpg

DSCN2722.jpg

DSCN2724.jpg

DSCN2717.jpg

DSCN2718.jpg

DSCN2719.jpg

DSCN2721.jpg

DSCN2726.jpg

DSCN2728.jpg

DSCN2727.jpg

RSCN2729.jpg

OMG :shock: :love: :love:
Wow he is lovely :)
He is a bit porky isnt he!!!! :lol:
He does look bigger than william and his ears look like there leaning over :lol:

Gorgeous photos! :love: white rabbits always stay white, Zoe rolls in the mud and gets up white!

Oh, he's beautiful! And what;s the fun in being white if you can't roll in the mud :roll: So pleased he's with you now and allowed to have fun :D

Show rabbits aren't allowed out of their hutches ever with most breeders due to staining of feet. Mine would never win a show, but at least they're happy! (The garden isn't though it's full of holes lol)

He's a sweetie!

Back