• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie is Going Up for Rehoming

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
She is such a little so and so!

She just jumped the PWS run :shock: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: to get onto Rudys cage :shock: :roll: I could see her plotting something! :roll:

What a little monkey! Anyone want her?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My poor angelic Rudy, he has to put up with so much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: There is no probation period Phill, once she has gone she cna't come back :lol: :lol:

Awww my poor Sophie :lol: She does need to learn to behave though!

loopylop said:
:lol: :lol: There is no probation period Phill, once she has gone she cna't come back :lol: :lol:

Awww my poor Sophie :lol: She does need to learn to behave though!

Not a problem!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oakley is just like Sof will push the boundrys as far as possible as she knows she can get away with it!!

mandy said:
:lol:
Do Rudy and Sophie not live together then?

No :roll: Sophie (AGAIN) is mean to my baby Rudy :( She picks on him, so they have some play time together - where we have to watch Miss Naughty and protect Rudy!!!

Evo says he'd be more than willing to take her on. (That's if he stops being such a mummy's boy :roll: ). :lol:

loopylop said:
mandy said:

No :roll: Sophie (AGAIN) is mean to my baby Rudy :( She picks on him, so they have some play time together - where we have to watch Miss Naughty and protect Rudy!!!

Aw, she looks too angelic for that! :lol:

mandy said:
loopylop said:
mandy said:

Aw, she looks too angelic for that! :lol:

Don't be fooled.... She will get you right where she wants you!!!!

Sophie looks like my Smudge a bit who is also a little madam! I was loking for a lady for Homer so if you don't have a home for her I may be able to take her on!!

mtoyah said:
Sophie looks like my Smudge a bit who is also a little madam! I was loking for a lady for Homer so if you don't have a home for her I may be able to take her on!!

As naughty as my little madam is, I could never part with her as she is still my baby!!!

Sorry, anyone else that is wondering, she isn't really up for rehoming!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ah bless her!!

Like I said my Smudge is the same....maybe it's grey female buns.....perhaps they have a lot of attitude as she rules the roost and gives Homer a really hard time. Poor boy runs scared the moment he catches sight of her

mtoyah said:
Ah bless her!!

Like I said my Smudge is the same....maybe it's grey female buns.....perhaps they have a lot of attitude as she rules the roost and gives Homer a really hard time. Poor boy runs scared the moment he catches sight of her

Sounds like Rudy and Homer should pair up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Aww bless her... I don't see how she can be a bad bun! Look at that cute little face :love: :love:

DSCF0108.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

Look! She is just into everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: I'll swap her for a Heather if you like Laura. With a swapping of lops I think you'll find same result, just with a different colour bun :lol: :lol:

Back