• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new ratties!

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
After having these guys on reserve for what seems like forever they are now here! YIIPPPPEEEEEEE!
They began their long journey from the rescue in Surrey yesterday and I went and collected them from York. They are well settled now and mad, mad, mad...the best way for baby ratties to be :lol: I've named them after chocolate to try and help me with my diet so everytime I want choccy I'm just gonna play with the boys!
So I think I've labelled the pics right, Twix is the light coloured one, Kit-Kat is the one with most colour onhis back, Rolo has a thin stripe of colour on his back and Smartie has a small white stripe on his head :D
I've had great fun trying to get some good pics, what little live-wires they are, dont stay still for 2 seconds, the best way for ratties to be :lol:

kit-kat eating
Kit-kateating.jpg

Rolo eating
Rolo1.jpg

Rolo again
Rolo2.jpg

Rolo, this lad is not camera shy!
Rolo3.jpg

Rolo4.jpg

Rolo having a mini-adventure
Rolostretch.jpg

Roloadventure.jpg

Rolo and Twix
RoloandTwix.jpg

RoloandTwixdrinking.jpg

Smartie
Smartie1.jpg

Smartie having a drink
Smartiedrinking.jpg

Having an adventure
Smartieonadventure.jpg

Twix
Twixdrinking.jpg

Aaaawwwww I love your wonderful assortment of chocolate themed ratties :wink: :lol: :lol:
They look very lively, and I am sure you will have lots of fun time ahead with the new additions to your family :D
Great pictures by the way :wink: :D
Best wishes
Adele

Back