• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I a bad bunny mummy for considering moving my housebun...

toffee

Mama Doe
...nies outside?? :?

I have a pair of housebunnies and a threesome. I am considering moving the threesome outside. Would they hate me for this??

Also would they feel rejected if the other 2 are still inside?

How big a hutch would I need for 3 rabbits (one quite large and 2 small)? (I want to get as big as poss (as big as I can afford) but just wondering min requirements.)

I don't think they would feel rejected. We have recently some of our house bunnies outside and they really love it. they have a hutch with run attached and so are out all day. They seem to be really happy with lots of binkies. :)

I think if they go with company they should be ok. Really depends on how much they love human attention.

AmyJo said:
I think if they go with company they should be ok. Really depends on how much they love human attention.

Not much!!!! They're not really bothered!! Oli likes a cuddle if he's sleepy. :D

Back