• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When can I get a boyfriend?

kayjay

Warren Veteran
I'm getting pretty lonely on my own and my mum says she's going to get me a boyfriend soon but I don't know how soon.

I'm having my last jab on Thursday and am going to be booked in for a spay (whatever that is). How long after this 'spay' can I be set up on a date to find a boyfriend? My mum says I'm pretty hormonal at the moment and I love making a nest out of newspapers and don't like anyone apart from my mum coming close to my home.

Love Pippa xx

Once the wound is healed so around 2-3 weeks after the op although if your very hormonal I'd wait until they are tailing of a bit. :D

Hi Pippa honey, I think you need to wait for around 6 weeks to make sure you are fully healed after your op before you look for a boyfriend, good luck for your op and with the dating :D :D :D :lol:

Oh good luck!

The RSPCA at preston had some lovely boys in when I went looking a few weeks ago.

Jx

Apache said:
Oh good luck!

The RSPCA at preston had some lovely boys in when I went looking a few weeks ago.

Jx

Don't think I'm brave enough to try bonding myself - she's quite feisty :wink: I was thinking of taking her to kayj's when she's ready as kayj said she does bonding as well as rescue and hotel. That way hopefully she'll find a bunny she likes - I'd be afraid of bringing a bunny home and her not taking to it at all.

Back