• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow look at this lovely hutch....

It is nice.

Is basically 5.5ft(H) x 2.9ft(d) x 4.9ft(L).

A lot of money, I paided just over that for my 8ftx6ft Shed and 8ftx4ft run. :) :)

Most of the cost of that hutch is transport. The hutch is sent out on a pallet so needs a haulage company to deliver it. Delivery from us to you (zone 1 mainland) is £50 (included in the price), and delivery from the manufacturer to us is very steep as it has to be sent by road.

Whereabout are Bunny Basics? And would you tolerate a pickup rather than delivery to save on the delivery costs?

AMETHYST

hmmmm so that's the hutch thats 5ft x 3ft, and then the runs bigger? or is that the run thats 3ft x 5ft......seems to be tall, but as its dutch buns I have I need space more than height...hmmm ((((wonders)))) :?

We are based in Cwmbran, South wales

If you want to pick things up you are welcome to, Please note that those hutches are not kept in stock as they are too big to store here currently (we have run out of space i our unit and are waitign to sort out a lease on the unit next door so we can knock through). So if you do want one let us know a good 7 - 14 days before you wish to collect

The size listed is the size of the whole item. If it helps just half the length to get the length of the hutch section.

You can get a fantastic 2-tier hutch which is 5'x2.5'x2' on each floor through Greenfields rescue in Berks. They are really sturdy wood and come in panels which are easy to assemble (apparently). They use them as some of their housing units, but they can get them for you at a special price of £250 which includes a donation to the rescue. Delivery is an extra £35.

There's a bit of info and a small piccy here under 'Green Fields Recommended hutch' http://www.greenfieldsrescue.co.uk/hutches_forsale.asp

I want one of these at the mo - mostly because I am in love with a pair of bunnies at the rescue who live in one and I really want to bring them home :D . Sadly hubby is not so keen on upping our bunny population to 7!!!

Back