• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 weeks in - more cute Zion pics

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well I have had Zion just over 2 weeks now and he has settled right in and is a cheeky but incredibly cute little monkey. I promised Becki I would post some more pics so here he is :D

ball1.jpg
ball2.jpg

ball3.jpg

Now time for a rest
LazyZion.jpg

Ltray.jpg
Ltray2.jpg

Oooooo I like that mummy
ooooooooo.jpg

Peek-a-boo
peekaboo.jpg

Ooooo what's in here???.........Argh wasn't me!
whatsinhere.jpg
wasntme.jpg

AWWWWWWWW
ZTable2.jpg
ZionTable.jpg

There you go. Will hopefully get him a friend in the next 4-6 weeks so will have oodles more pics I am sure.

Shiv

Awwwwww thanks guys. I am totally besotted with him.

He has been binkying all over the lounge today - I think he likes the resistance the carpet gives where the kitchen floor is a bit slippy. He has got really good with his toilet action whilst in the house now so he is my little angel now. I can't wait to get him a girlfriend - he deserves to be in love but she better treat him good ;) :lol:

Happy bee - I love his orange bit too hehe so cute.

I'd love an otter rex and a castor rex... I'll end up with a house full of rabbits one day :roll: . Zion's sooo gorgeous, I keep coming back for another look! :love:

Back