• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plums!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
We have a plum tree in the garden which always gives very generously of its fruit. We've been out there tonight picking them, only to be confronted by lots of WASPS. I'm not scared of many things but wasps I cannot stand! My lovely o/h managed to fend most of them off though :D

Anyway, said plum tree is above Bobby and Ruby's run, which is great as it gives them a lot of shade. However, Bobby's a bit of a chancer and was stealing the plums that fell off the tree and I've had to go and wrestle them back :shock: :D Not an easy task when he takes them under the hutch :lol:

Me too!

I have an apple tree that seems to be losing it's apple (they're tiny and taste awfully bitter) but Xanti my giant, will be sat under there waiting for them to fall and then eating them. It's really funny as he takes a bite, shudders as it's so sharp and keeps doing it! I have to run over and wrestle it out of his mouth (he's a big boy!)

Honestly you lot - one track mind :wink: :D :lol:

I'm going to be up to my elbows in jam and chutney tomorrow (have an apple tree too). We've still got some from last year though :shock: anyone fancy some jam......?

Back