• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Faline piccies :)

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I realised that I haven't put any new pictures of faline up since I got her 3 weeks ago. So I wanted to show her off some more. She was used to veg when I got her from the breeder.

Her pretty face.
05.jpg
06.jpg

Making friends with Molly's lamb.
04.jpg

She's certainly made her self at home.
07.jpg

08.jpg

I think this was her first attempt at magazine shredding, didn't she do well? Please excuse the weird crate set up, it was whilst they were bonding.
02.jpg
03.jpg

01.gif

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww what a beautiful bunny!!! Love that photo of the dog laid out asweel :D :lol: :lol:

Thank you all. :) I've got lots more pics lined up, I just need to conver them, lol. They grow so fast don't they?

Oh she is so pretty!!
Faline is an unusual name, what does it mean? Where did you get the idea from as it certainly suits her :D

Janex

^ It's Bambi's s/o's name :) As she is fawn coloured it's a pun, lol. Although I looked it up before deciding on it and it means 'in charge'. :)
~Dee

Back