• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MEET PEPPER

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
NEWPEPPER.jpg

This is Pepper .
He was another one of the 9 buns that came in together over a month ago . Pepper was a bit poorly when he arrived . :cry: A combination of fighting in cramped conditions and the dirty environment he had been living in had resulted sore eyes . :evil: :evil: After tests it was found that one eye was ulcerated quite badly .

Pepper has now had treatment for this and the ulcer has gone . unfortunatly for Pepper it has left him with permenant damage . the vet says he will always have impaired eyesight , probably a bit like trying to look through badly smeared glasses .

This has not bothered Pepper that much except for making him wary of being picked up as he expects to have awful stuff put in his eyes evertime he is handled .

He is very placid and cautiously friendly .

He has just been neutered and is now on rabbits in need . I will be very difficult letting this little fella go . :cry:

aaawwww well done for making him better! Sounds awful where he came from :evil: Im sure he will find a home real soon.. he looks a real cutie! :D

I love Pepper. He's so adorable. All these cute rescue rabbits make me wanna move out sooner so I can adopt more buns. lol

awww bless him. Well done for getting him better and I hope he finds his specail forever home. He is such a cutie :love:

Back