• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH MY GOSH!! You guys will never guess...!!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I was away for two days, and I left Blaise, Daisy, and Oliver under my mum's care. Everyone was fine when I left!
Then this morning I called my mum and she told me that Blaise BROKE the divider between his and Daisy's cage, and they are now living HAPPILY together...GROOMING AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now remember these are the rabbits that hate eachother with a passion! :shock: :D :D :D
I am so pleased right now you cant even imagine!!!

I try to bond them for a whole year and nothing works, and I'm gone 2 days and they get along fine :roll:

Leah xx

Sorry but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's bunnies all over, isn't it?! Glad they're getting on now.

I am so excited you can't believe :D :D
Thank you so much!! I will try to get pics of them together as soon as possible :D

Leah xx

:shock: :shock: :shock: Fantastic news :lol: :lol: :lol: lots of pictures please!!, well done mum!

Back