• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some vibes for Jasper please? U/D Yay! Poo!! :D

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Can I please have some vibes for Jasper please? He is very poorly and it's really worrying me :(

Did this post earlier about it...
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=27840&start=15

He has GI stasis. I'm really really getting upset... to be honest I'm expecting the worse. He's usually such a lively bunny, always wanting to lick me and jumping up his cage... it's breaking my heart to see him in my room just sitting at the back of the carrier doing nothing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Have been giving him infacol and bio-lapis since 7pm... along with lots of tummy rubs. But I don't know how long it takes to kick in :( Just put him back on the floor and he ran into the carrier with his back to me, I just want him to be back to normal :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poo chants and vibes greatly appreciated!!

Aw come on little fella, stop worring your mum... :(

Have started a 'poo chant' on the other thread

Lots of snuggles for Jasper.

*restarts chant*

What do we want? POOS

When do we want 'em? NOW

Success!! :D Thanks for the vibes and chanting! At around 2pm last night he did quite a few poos in his litter tray... I was so happy, th only way I can describe it is, well, when you were a kid at christmas did you ever pretend to go to sleep while a parent filled up your stocking?? Well it felt like that :oops: :lol: Felt his stomach and it didn't feel as hard. Drifted of to sleep and at 3am I woke up from th sound of a carrot being crunched, I looked and half his plate of veggies had gone along with quite a bit of water from a bowl! :D This morning he's been jumping around my room... doing lots more poos, eating hay and licking me again! :mrgreen:
Noticed he's got quite a few stringy poos... maybe that was one of the causes? He's REALLY moulting at the moment :shock:
As much as my mum hates it, I'll be keeping him in my room all day today too... just incase.

Brilliant news, so glad to hear everything is imporoving. You did everything right and well done for spotting something was wrong and also acting upon it.

If you rabbit is one who has lots of fur to moult it might be worth looking at using a little kittimoult when it is that time of the year to try and reduce the chance of this happening again.

Janice

jrn1310 said:
If you rabbit is one who has lots of fur to moult it might be worth looking at using a little kittimoult when it is that time of the year to try and reduce the chance of this happening again.

Yes, I was thinking of getting that! :D

Thanks everyone :D :D

Back